Monday, March 22, 2010

new developments in "getting myself out there"

I just realized today that this time next month, I will be DAYS away from school being over - that freaks me out to no end! So this afternoon, I tackled a few things on my to-do list: changing the text on my logo, figuring out the images I will be using for my business cards/promo postcards and buying my web domain. I don't have anything on it yet, but my new official website can be found here. You can also check out my new logo in the column over to the right of this post (I made the text more legible). As for my card ideas, I think I'm going to go with my logo but in different color variations as seen here...















I'm really glad that I'm getting this stuff out of the way instead of saving it for the very last minute. The amount of work I have to get done between now and April 27 is slowly widdling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment