Sunday, April 11, 2010

17 days and counting...

There are approximately 17 days left until the last day of the semester. Wow the days sure have been flying by! I received my tattoos about three days after I ordered them and they look absolutely amazing - I would definitely recommend Straytats.com to anybody looking for their services. As for the post cards, I went with Overnightprints.com. Most of my classmates went with that site and their stuff looks pretty good. I went to the Portfolio Boot Camp mentioned in my earlier post and was pretty surprised that most of the reviewers had positive things to say about my work. I've made a few connections with other designers from the DC area and was instructed to make a Linkedin page to keep in touch with them. I'm still not sure what you can or cannot do with the site, but I was told it was similar to facebook for professionals. Here is the link to my profile feel free to add me!

Well, that's it for now; I have a lot of work I have to get done tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment