Thursday, April 29, 2010

FINALLY!

Another chapter of my life has come to a close (and I finally have time to write in here again)! I finished mounting and hanging my work at school earlier this afternoon - I still can't believe it! I'm so used to being up long hours and constantly out running to take care of things it's almost like, "Now what?". I've been working so hard the past couple of weeks, it's kind of weird to just stop after being in that every day routine. After graduation, I will be moving back home to Pittsburgh and with my new - well deserved - free time, I definitely want to get back into working on my personal stuff again. Hopefully my portfolio will catch someone's eye and I'll find a great job shortly after that (HOPEFULLY). I just want to thank everybody who has helped me come this far and bring everything together - even those of you who thought I might not make it. If you haven't read my website, I will be showcasing all sixteen of my greeting cards at my school's senior show on May 1st. Click here for more information on it. Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment